Postcard Contest Prizes : Multiple

The Postcard contest is making getting the mail fun for me these days! I love everyone of them.

If you look closely you will see parts of the Koigu prize yarn in the collage......
Can I just tell you it takes me forevermore to pick Koigu. There is too much to choose from. There are two skeins, not of the same color. They should scream fall, October, fun to you.

Now I've amended to contest to include some other prizes. See Homer Simpson? He sits on your dashboard and gets angry at the drivers around you, so you don't have to!

The 1967 MGM Gone With the Wind mug featuring the brat herself is also a prize.

So there is a movie theme for those who don't take first prize with the Koigu.

So, send me your email that I will not share with anyone, and I will email back to you my snail mail addy. Contest ends Labor Day. More than one postcard accepted. Anykind of postcard counts.

I'm hunting for some more movie prizes. .........

Comments

Kim said…
Did you get mine yet?
Karen said…
I really need to find a place around here that sells postcards. I think I'll try Hallmark. Or maybe Bob Evans (yum). I'll get mine out to you soon!
Anonymous said…
Kim

I got your sweet postcard yesterday! Great little faces on those guys. Thanks you are in!

kathy boyeah
Anonymous said…
Kim

I got your sweet postcard yesterday! Great little faces on those guys. Thanks you are in!

kathy boyeah

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???