Al's Nashua top



This is Al in her Nashua top. She says it is from Nashua Book #4. The color is a green(really Kathy B? we didnt' notice) in Ecology Cotton. Al was inspired by a Nashua company knit of the same, that hangs in my LYS.

This is day number 4 of not being a Cub fan. Friends at work fear I'll fall off the wagon...
as SO many do-
but so far I'm steadfast. My neighbor Mary was in NY and bought me a sweet Yankee cap to encourage me. Yes, this is neighbor Mary who modeled the crochet shawl a ways back. Their family loves the White Sox, hence the show of support.

All I can say to Donna Boucher,
is Apollo Anton Ono all the way!

There has been a kind reminder (from ahem Diane the lurker) that we haven't had a guest blogger lately....
stay tuned. I promise it won't be cicadas.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have that book to make that top! I think I am going to use the Knitpicks Cotlin for mine though. I am so happy to see that it looks great with a tank!
Jennifer said…
Wow! Love the color. Love the pattern. Love the knitting. Love how it fits Al. It's the perfect knitting project for spring.
It's such a pretty top, and in a pretty shade of green too!
Bianca said…
I agree, it is a beautiful green top :-) Seems a comfortable wear also.
Katie said…
Beautiful top! I just finished the same pattern myself. I like it more and more as I keep trying it on. Hopefully I will actually wear it one of these days. =)
Donna Boucher said…
Gorgeous sweater, you sassy girl!!!

I will agree with you that Apolo is the best dancer.
I don't know what the judges were talking about last night.

But, I have a crush on Joey and I'm afraid I would crush Apolo on the dance floor.

Who will win?
Kathy... said…
Hi Kathy,
Nice to "meet" you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would LOVE to see your painting of a cemetary. That gives me an idea... As I knit my sweater, (not many exciting posts about THAT) I might post some photos of cemetaries from foreign contries that we have visited. Hmmm - an idea. Hope no one would think it morbid!!

I agree - Apollo is the best!!
k
Karen said…
Great job on the sweater Al. It's beautiful! Woo Hoo Apollo! I'm with you there.
Pat K said…
Beautiful, beautiful top. Sigh. Wish I could knit something that pretty....and look as good in it.
Kim said…
I love that sweater from Nashua - I'm looking for it for myself too...After all that other knitting...
Anonymous said…
Oh, Al, it is fantastic! What a beautiful sweater!
monica said…
What a great looking sweater. I love the color too, I have cotton in that same color. Congrats Al on another wonderful knit.
Linda O'Neill said…
Hi Kathy...thanks so much for visiting my blog the other day. I would love to paint Huck someday!

That Nashua top is gorgeous...that is just the kind of thing I love to wear.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???