Because no koigu should go unknitted....

I am playing with little leftover bits of yarn. These little socks are knit from Cabin Fever's Bright Blocks for Kids #158. I purchased this pattern at Stitches last summer. They were fun to knit. So fast.
What isn't going so fast is my Swirly Wrap designed by Farmhouse Knits and sold by Blue Moon Fiber Arts. There is a pattern error and I cannot figure it out. I think I am going to knit a wrap in feather and fan instead. Easy 4 row repeat. What do you think?
You still have time to leave me a comment about spring in order to win the Socks That Rock Jewel of the Nile yarn. I am really enjoying reading all the spring thoughts. Monica asks, what is a butter burger? A butter burger is a high fat delicious thing made by Culver's fast food chain. I don't know if it is fried in butter or infused with butter or some such thing. Maybe you just look like you've had a lot of butter if you eat them. You are missing out Monica. :(

Comments

Karen said…
Those little socks are adorable. Love the shamrock "background" too. (It's a throw, maybe? Or a table runner?) If you ask me, butter makes anything taste more yummy!!
monica said…
I agree with Karen, butter does make everything taste better. We don't have a Culvers around here, but a butter burger sounds good. Thanks for the explanation. The socks are adorable and you are right Koigu should not be left unknit. I made a pair of socks for my sister out of six different colors of Koigu.
Oiyi said…
The socks are too cute! Those burgers sounds tasty.
Karen said…
Baby socks are too cute. Love the green with pink.
Briana E. said…
I love the green and pink too! These are just about the cutest I've seen, good use of your left over yarn also.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???