Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day Letter


  • Dear Ram's Horn Sweater,

  • Although it is Valentine's Day tomorrow, I am contemplating a break up. I try to remember the good times when we were in love, but they seem so long ago. Lately all that you have been to me is a dissapointment. It seems like all we ever do is fight. I would like to pull through this difficult time but right now I cannot even bring you out of the knitting bag to look at you. I see all the other great prospects out there: with clear directions and a Spring-y feel, and it makes it hard for me to want to be with you. But I still have hope for the future. I just know that when I see you on me I will fall in love again. Oh sweater, I do love you, but most of the time you just drive me crazy,

  • Allison

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Dear Ram's Horn Sweater

Quit playing with my daughter's emotions. Just cooperate with the neck thing already!

Jilly said...

Oh Allison, that is so cute! I miss you!

Irisheyes Lynn said...

Maybe couples counseling would help?

Blog Archive