Less than 11 months to Christmas....



Actually, this stocking is a wedding gift that Al made. She is busy making the other stocking today. Recognize the pattern? Same one she put on Zach's hat.

I love the yarn she is using: Cascade Pastaza. It is a wool/llama blend and gives it a bit of fuzz but not too much. The pattern was actually in an old Country Living magazine. She learned toe-up technique and after thought heel making these.

Alyssa of wordsnwool.blogspot.com, (I think) gives a great tutorial on how to do these heels. Her current post goes over it really nicely.

Bears madness continues.........
Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Alyssa said…
Cute stocking!

Oh, and you were close...it's www.wordsandwool.blogspot.com

:)
Alyssa said…
Cute stocking!

Oh, and you were close...it's www.wordsandwool.blogspot.com

:)
Alyssa said…
Cute stocking!

Oh, and you were close...it's www.wordsandwool.blogspot.com

:)
The sock & hat are cute with that design on it.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???