Sunday, October 15, 2006

A happy rocker



This is the new rocking chair that I was gifted yesterday. My friend Joann wanted me to have it for my porch. Radar is naturally first to check it out. I am thinking I should make some fingerless gloves for gifts soon. This raspberry Kara from Lynne at Iwasknittogetherinmymotherswomb,was sent in in the red/pink swap. I wonder if it is soft enough for fingerless or better to felt with? It is soy and wool....it feels soft....

Lots of people have been really supportive to me and I only hope I can do the same for them or others some day.


Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

5 comments:

opportunityknits said...

That's a very beautiful & thoughtful gift. I think you'll be spending many relaxing hours rocking and knitting away.

Alyssa said...

Beautiful chair, cat, and yarn! :)

Kat said...

Hmmm, I have seen that yarn felted - it is gorgeous! But, I agree - it is sooo soft. I think it would make a gorgeous pair of fingerless gloves! :-)

HelenWheels said...

I like the chair. It looks great on the porch.

Allison said...

I know that you haven't blogged about it yet, but congratulations on finishing the coat. It is beautiful and you will love it now that it is (finally) finished.

Blog Archive