We have a winner on the 500th Post




Monica of Works For Yarn at worksforyarn.blogspot.com wins the 500 yards of pretty mohair wool blend to celebrate this, my 500th post. Congratulations Monica. It was a supervised drawing; I supervised, Al drew the winner.

I had a request from irisheyes Lynn to include Huck in the 500th post. He is beautifully and gently holding some big wooden needles against the backdrop of about 500 black-eyed-susan flowers.

I want to thank every one who likes to read Irisheyes and comment. Lurkers too. Blogging is a fun creative outlet for me. I have found such sincere and kind knitters by the blog.

I plan to continue the Guest Bloggers b/c they are so fun for you and me!
I also plan to learn how to post others' buttons thanks to Karen. I have to take a little quiet time and focus on her step by steps that she kindly sent.

Monica, please email me your snail mail so I can put that mohair in the mail! You can reach me at Harpnut@gmail.com .
Please leave me your email or blog so I can thank you for your comment.

Comments

Donna Boucher said…
Congrats on your 500th post!

You have a beautiful doggie there!
Irisheyes Lynn said…
Hooray for Huck! Congrats on your 500th post! Thanks for blogging, Kath!
Congrats on reaching 500, it's amazing!
Karen said…
Huck is so handsome. I hope he gave you back your needles!
monica said…
Congrats on the 500th post and thanks for the great contest. I am so excited about this 500 yds of Mohair, I will have to search my patterns for just the right project. Thank you so much.
Monica
Anonymous said…
Ahhhhhhhhh! What a cute way to announce the winner of your contest. Huck looks like he knows exactly what he is there for. :) Congratulations on your 500th post. I think I'm only half way there. Got a lot of catching up to do. Keep posting because we all enjoy reading and seeing what you are up to. :)
Karen said…
Happy 500!!! Huck is so cute . . . and likes to knit too?? LOL I love you black-eyed-susans - I have some in my front garden, but no where near that many (yet). Let me know if any part of the button instructions is confusing. :)
Anonymous said…
Huck is quite the handsome guy. My 8 year old golden Kolbie also thought so. She even began panting a bit !

I look forward to reading the next 500!

Lynn
Beverly said…
Congrats on reaching 500!!!
Beth said…
There's a milestone for ya! Congratulations!
Anonymous said…
Hi Mrs. Boyer! Look, I am no longer a lurker. Congrats on number 500! I am really sorry that I didn't enter, but I promise that the next contest you have, I will be the first entry. I'll make sure to check your blog regularly when I am away at college, and post lots of comments!
Ling said…
Wow, what a milestone. Congratulations!! Looking forward the next 500!!
Birdsong said…
Congrats on your 500th post, and love the dog.
Anonymous said…
500???? That's alot of knitting talk, Kathy! Congratulations on such a fine blog. Al's hat is really cool.
Tori said…
I got here from Antics with the menagerie. I want to visit again when I have more time but wanted to say I LOVE AL! The retreiver, just incase I read the name wrong....Take care, Tori

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???