Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Ten reasons why I should take more classes
1. Going to the quiet of my LYS last night and learning to crochet flowers was so peaceful.
2. I was able to see how others' yarns created different effects with the same pattern.
3. The phone didn't ring.
4. No one asked me where the remote (calculator, ipod, cell phone, book) went.
5. No one asked me to "come and see this quick" on TV, only to drop my work, and get to the room to hear "Oh, I guess you missed it."
6. I was able to complete two different flowers. Finish. Two things. One night.
7. Susie showed me what the pattern meant, not what it said.
8. I brushed up on my crochet skills and remembered my Nana who taught me to chrochet.
9. I didn't snack at all. :)
10. I have something to blog about!!!!!!!!!!!!!