Knit bags and Fiona



The knit bag was made by Knittogether's Lynne as mentioned in the last post. WE love it. Who knew that carrying around one's knitting would be part of the fun as well. I was given a tote bag from Botham's of Whitby in London. My neighbor gave it to me with some wonderful teas as a gift. I love to put my knitting in it. It has a brown pen and ink drawing.

What's your favorite thing to carry your knitting in? Send me a picture to my email and I'll post it. Thanks. Harpnut@gmail.com or just post it on your own blog and leave me a comment so I can enjoy it there!

Comments

Bernadette said…
I haven't made this yet http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/knitting_tote/knitting_tote.html , but this is the knitting bag I want. I had a hard time finding the handles, and actually emailed Berroco about them. They were VERY nice, and sent me a few links where I could purchase the handles (which I'd be happy to share if anyone is interested). I have a lot of projects on my plate currently, but this one is definitely one for the not-too-distant future! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???