King Cake Mardi Gras Knitting



This King Cake was at Tag's bakery in Evanston, Ill. I know that Al and Maureen of Irisheyes both love purple and green combos for knitting. If they were the knit- a -cake sort, they'd probably knit a King Cake. ( Have you ever been the one to find the baby in the cake? ) I'm not a food knitter at this point in my life. Food is for eating, not knitting. And, food is helpful when knitting. Especially when someone else prepares it while I am knitting.

Are you someone who knits food? If I were to forced to knit food, it would be the cupcake hat for a child that was making the blogs awhile back. Now, that's worth knitting.

Comments

Jane said…
I don't know, I'm kind of partial to that raw chicken Viking hat myself. hee hee
Anonymous said…
Did you see the ad for Jimmy Beans in the newest IK? It's all knitted picnic food...even deviled eggs! I don't knit food, I just eat it.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???