short socks on sticks



The yellow and green cable sock is from the book that is shaped like a sock. I have to think a bit when I am knitting this sock. The other is a simple sock with KnitPicks Morning Glory. I haven't joined the Magic Loop folks. According to that book, my socks will not be as graceful because I use double-points. Well, there's more to grace than technique.

Socks are my comfort zone in the knitting world.

Al had a nice experience with FuzzyMabel.com this week. She ordered some Cherry Tree hill supersport merino in serengeti. She's making a spring sweater to take to Arizona in March. She said the saleswoman was very helpful and remembered her from a previous call. I'll have to check them out.

Comments

Karen said…
Ooooh, I'm loving them both. I had to snicker when you said socks are your comfort zone - because for me, socks are still my challenge!! But now I am hopeful they will become a comfort zone for me too, after a little more practice. Thanks for the web-yarn tip, it's always great to find a site by recommendation. Although, my yarn-buying willpower doesn't need any more enabling!! LOL
Alyssa said…
I'm a die-hard DPN user myself- I love them!
I love the colors of the morning glory sock -- very pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???