Friday, January 13, 2006

Lucky 13, YOU BET



Happy Friday the 13th. Guess who is lucky? Karen from Connecticut is the lucky smart winner of my little contest. She correctly named that tune: Centerfield.
Was she worried about the sheep I would send? Lucky her, look how cute they are. They are sheep buttons grazing on some grassy yarn. Karen, send me an email please, at Harpnut@gmail.com with your address so I can send them out to you.

I am the lucky winner of Dawn's contest! I came close to her birthday weight. She was a premie. I was up front about the edge I had. I had a calculated guess. She's sending ME a birthday gift. I think I guessed 1842 grams. She musta been a beautiful baby!

13 blogs I like to read:

nownormaknits2.typepad.com
Sheepandnocity.blogspot.com
deesie.typepad.com
beavercreekfarm.typepad.com
www.iowachicksknitting.com
whisperingpine.blogspot.com
iwasknittogetherinmymotherswomb.typepad.com
pumpkinknitter.blogspot.com
MajorKnitter.typepad.com
booshay.blogspot.com
wordsandwool.blogspot.com
wordswitsnwool.blogspot.com
knittingnurse.blogspot.com

They are lesser known. That's why I LIKE em!

No comments:

Blog Archive