Friday, December 02, 2005

What a Woman



If you've ever had the pleasure of meeting Mickey at 3 Bags Full you already know she's wonderful. She was wearing her entrelac shawl yesterday, and I could have snapped a hundred pictures of her.

She says it was great fun to make. She says its great fun to wear. "Its like walking with a gorgeous dog; everyone stops to ask about it!"

It was made from Noro and cost around 150.00 to make. A Bargain I'd say.

Thanks Mickey for the photo shoot. I can see the happiness in her eyes, can't you?

6 comments:

Anne said...

Egads! That IS stunning. I have a little entrelac hat I wear that garners lots of comments - I can't imagine how many that shawl must get!

alison said...

Wow, gorgeous! She looks and sounds like a great woman!

Chicago Jen said...

Yeah Mickey!! Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL shawl (just in case she stops by!!)!!

Course we always knew you're a master knitter!

Kathy, thanks for sharing with us, I haven't had the chance to get to the Crack Den, I mean 3BF in too long!

Smooches, jen

Alyssa said...

Wow -- beautiful! Thanks for sharing:)

Pat K said...

Fantastic! What a gorgeous thing to see! This is one of the main reasons I love visiting blogs -- the tremendous projects and talents. Thanks for posting it.

Donna Boucher said...

That is the prettiest colored shawl!
It looks very soft too!

Nice!

Donna

Blog Archive