santa overlooks yarn shortage.....



Not everything in the workshop goes as planned. I think I'm preaching to the choir here. Darned if Al wasn't just a few yards short of finishing the cousin's hoodie sweater when she ran out of yarn. Well, she must be on the nice list, as there was more yarn in the North Pole where they have more than 3 Bags Full.

A funny thing happened on the way to cyberspace.......
Al was trying to give an unnamed friend the blog name and overheard her giving the name to someone else over the phone. "It's irish with an 'E', then yes, then knitters dot blogspot dot com"

It's all in how you look at it. While we are looking at things, I want to tell you that I had an eye exam and all is well. My eyes are simply MATURING, as the doctor said. So I am now in a pair of progressive lenses and making the adjustment pretty easily. The key, I'm told, is to point your nose at what you want to see. I want to see new yarn under the tree....I'll be nose pointing whenever I get a chance....

Comments

Pat K said…
I got progressives a while ago and they are the greatest. I would never go back to bifocals. After a while you stop thinking about pointing your nose and just do it automatically. I have no idea what's in the box. I've never asked anyone to get me yarn, because I want to pick it out myself. The big box is also very light, compared to it's size, so I wonder if he hid a small box in the big one? It won't be open until Christmas Day, after I get home from work that morning -- yes, I have to work, we are shorthanded this holiday and I have to help cover. But the suspense will probably kill me before then. Hope the actuality lives up to the expectation.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???