33 degrees



It is 33 degrees out this morning.....I apologize for the flash photography post. I so love available light. Whenever possible I post with natural light photos and I prefer an outdoor backround. The reality is....its november in chicago.

Realized, after catching up on sleep, that I can give the boring baby blanket to little Ryan after he is born. This freed me up to be inspired yesterday reading another blog, sorry don't recall which one, and cast on. This is stash yarn fingerless glove number one.

I am having fun again.....:)

The buttons are not on the baby sweater.....the shower is in about 48 hours...

Comments

Alyssa said…
I order you to get those buttons on that sweater! Now! :)

(then post a picture:) )

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???