Puff the little Dragon Costume



Here is the cutest costume this Halloween. Jen's silky terrier pup is a very brave dragon in his little puff ball costume. Custom knitted by Jen's mom, Jan, my best knitting teacher ever. She just knits in her creativity and comes up with wonders like this.

Sedie asked about getting her very own Crochet calendar. Sedie, they are available at Borders and Barnes and Noble according to the publisher. I wish it would have included feltable crochet patterns. I find it so much faster to crochet and felt, and actually think the outcome is superior to knitted felted outcomes.

Comments

Alyssa said…
That is so cute! I wonder if my cats want to be dinosaurs....hmmmm....
Unknown said…
Thanks for the info on the calendar! I'll be going to my local bookstore soon and picking one up. BTW, that dragon costume is the cutest!!!!!
Donna Boucher said…
That is the cutest dog sweater I have ever seen! Really!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???