Saturday, August 20, 2005

Trouble in Paradise

I am having some SERIOUS yarn anxiety this week because my last ball of Noro Lily (and the only one left at my LYS) is lost! I still have two balls left but I have to finish a sleeve and the "neck" on my in the round bottom-up sweater from Last Minute Knit Gifts. Meanwhile I am lusting after my next project, a gorgeous sweater from a Noro book. Also I found the perfect yarn for it (it calls for Cash Iroha but that is too ichy for me), Malabrigo Merino. It is so soft and pretty and I can't wait to start. I better get a move on as school starts Wednesday!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Why Al, some of your finest knitting is done in school. Fret not.

maureen mueller said...

Ooh, I hate yarn anxiety! And I never realize until it's too late to work the new dye lot in.

Blog Archive