Knitting Isn't Medicine



FO: First fingerless glove for my sister Patti Ann for Christmas. Al modified a cable design she found for socks and wrote me a little pattern. The cabling was very fun and not difficult at all. So I have one and a half Christmas gifts made. When I knit there are usually mistakes. Mistakes take time to repair. This is why I started Christmas in July.

Thank you Melinda, from 3 Bags, for reminding me that everything I knit doesn't have to be perfect. "Knitting isn't medicine," she gently reminded me. I don't have to get it perfect. No one's life is on the line. Hey, maybe that is why I love to knit!

Comments

Alyssa said…
Looking good, Kathy -- I really like that armwarmer and I'm sure your sister will, too.

Hope to see you tomorrow (Tuesday) at our knitting group!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???