Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tag- You're It!

Well, since it has been more than a week since I was "tagged" I thought I had better respond before being accused of being an irresponsible blogger!

Here goes:
1) How many book are in my home? Over 500. And the public library is a block away....doesn't that answer sound familiar, I wonder why?
2) What is the last book I bought? Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson
3) What is the last book I read? Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult (I would highly recommend it, the best of all her books that I've read)
4) 5 of my favorite books: The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver, The Red Tent by Anita Diamant, Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine, Blackbird House by Alice Hoffman, and America's Women: 400 Years of Dolls, Drudges, Helpmates and Heroines by Gail Collins

If you're interested in more book stuff, check out one of my favorite non-knitting blogs: www.waterborolibrary.org/blog.htm

No comments:

Blog Archive