Friday, May 27, 2005

New WIPs

With school wrapping up I am so excited to have time to knit!! I hope to finish my first WIP before school is over next Friday, it is an easy two-row stitch pattern capelet in a really cute orange. Mom and I can't decide what we would call the color, I say melon she says salmon. Not sure, but either way it is very Summer-y and cute. Besides this we are starting our seed stitch knitalong which I am now doing in blue (the tan was just too boring). Also I am already planning a sweater to work on during our trip to Northern Wisconsin (in July). I figure I may have enough time to finish it in a week while we're up there. I hope everyone gets a chance to knit on Memorial Day (what a good opportunity to Knit in Public)!

1 comment:

Irisheyes Lynn said...

What pattern and yarn are you using for your knit-along?

Blog Archive