Joan modeled her HEARTLAND sweater for us during knit-up this week. Its Jaeger's pattern. She used VanDyck #128, a wool, acrylic, alpaca blend. THe collar and buttonband in moss are even prettier in person. Joan was worried enough about it, that she had 3 Bags Full do the finishing for her. To her delight, it fits perfectly, in front and back! ......................................................................I am picking up my size 15 needles just as soon as finish procrast.....I mean blogging, and try to finish the knitting.....on my Plymouth pattern. ....................................................................I need some ideas. The worstedweight world is my oyster: I have to choose a yarn for the gorgeous little baby sweater I am making for my little sis' new baby. Any one have any soft favorites to share? Shes a practical kind of machine wash mom. Thanks.  Posted by Hello

Comments

Irisheyes Lynn said…
Kath, I really like the Lion Brand Cotton-Ease that I'm using for the triplet sweaters. It's fairly soft and machine washable---and inexpensive!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???