Having a cold has kept many Kleenex in my hands, as well as my knitting needles. Inspired by sockapalooza I knitted the first of a pair of, may I say, darling spring anklet socks. Lynn had given me this fun yarn as a gift. I decided to make the cuff lacey. Closeup later. It was a simple k2p2, rib with a row of k2tog, yo, p2, every 4th row. Thanks to Claire Gregorcyk's simple pattern. Being ill has afforded me luxurious time to knit without the usual family expectations . Everyone around here has been very willing to do for themselves for a few days. Who says children growing up is a sad thing? If you havent read Mason-Dixon this week, you will get a kick out of the fainting goat explanation! Posted by Hello

Comments

Irisheyes Lynn said…
Cute sock! Can't wait to see the lacy cuff!

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???