Stuck stuck stuck

Well, I am stuck. My 3 strand sweater now has 2 sleeves, a back, and one side. The other side is where I am stuck. Lynn will no doubt be sequestered by me after work Saturday until I get back on track....

I must start planning the treats and sustinance.....

I must say I do not like all these pieces. No wonder I love socks. One piece. No seams. I do not like puzzles. Too many pieces. I am overwhelmed with the thought of all the seaming and finishing....

What is nudging me along? The colors are so pretty. I have such high expectations for this sweater. I am making a long long list of seamless patterns and they are just waiting in the wings, like little butterflies in a paper bag.

Spring break has been good thus far. I haven't cooked a dinner since Easter! Tomorrow Al and I are going to meet Paula Deen at a bookstore in Park Ridge. Y'all jealous?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???