Monday, March 14, 2005

I know you thought I was dead!

Hello everybody, I bet that by now you thought I was dead seeing as I have not posted in almost a month, but no worries, I'm back! As you can see, I've been too busy knitting to do anything else. I finished my Rowan Calmer sweater from pattern book 35 this week (and just in the knick of time as Zach's confirmation was yesterday). I've heard many complaints about Rowan patterns but I actually found this one pretty easy to follow, the hardest part was the finishing. I had never done a sweater before, so the sleeves were an adventure to say the least, but they turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. Still, I don't think that I'll be making another sweater with sleeves for a while. For now, I am concentrating on a free tank top pattern from Interweave.com, I have finished the back and am now starting on the front, I'll try to get a picture up of the back soon. I am also still working on my green Lucky sweater but I have decided not to do long sleeves because it will take too long and by the time I'm done it will be too warm to wear it. So instead I'm either going to do short sleeves or no sleeves. I'll decide later whether or not I'm willing to suffer through sleeve seams again. That's all for now, I'll try not to wait a month before posting again.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Al

Thanks for the post. :) Remember I need all irisheyes by lets say wednesday....

I have a nice photo of your newest Interweave endeavor and I'll try to get it posted. It is lovely.
mom

Blog Archive