The Sweater Workshop find

The Shevron Scarf is so beautiful.....I feel guilty that it has not been blocked yet. That's the trouble with lace.

I found an old Interweave Press workbook online. It is J. Fee's Sweater Workshop. I don't envision making the tube-like Sweater sampler suggested, in truth the photos within the workbook are less than flattering. I have found, however, some little gems within the book:

A Famous rabbit pattern from the New England Dedham Pottery Company. It would be darling on a baby gift.

An excerpt from Barbara Walker's invisible cast-on. (related to the lace cast-off) I think I am going to have to ask Lynnette at 3Bags Full to offer a one-time class on this knitted lace edging. It looks fun and fascinating.

Finally, one of the sweaters is worked in a two-color pattern in the yoke of a crew neck, named Candlelit Windows. Its striking. Something for next winter perhaps.

Enjoy the Oscars. I plan to work on sockapalooza, of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???