Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Rowan Sweater

Yes I am starting another sweater, and yes, I am still not even half way done with the first one. I am very good at starting new projects but not as good at finishing them. However, this one is on a deadline, I must finish it by March 13 for my brother's confirmation (whether or not he picks me to be his sponsor). I picked it because it will match the dress that I want to wear to his confirmation, but really it will go with anything. As a bonus-it is made with Rowan Calmer-so soft!!! I am so totally in love with it that I've been neglecting my not-so-lucky sweater (although I did finish the back of it on Saturday). It is really nice to be on eights after being on threes for the Lucky sweater. So nice in fact that I finished almost the entire back on Sunday (not so impressive after you look at the picture) http://www.theknittinggarden.com/ro-mag35.htm it's called Iris and I'm doing it in the same color as the picture. Great fun! Looks like I might actually meet the deadline for once!

1 comment:

Irisheyes Lynn said...

No picture? Hope I'll see it this weekend! I love Calmer too. I have 10 balls of it that is waiting for the right pattern.

Blog Archive