Snow!

We got about a foot of snow up here in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Fortunately I made a stop at 3 Bags Full on my way to work yesterday, so I have plenty to keep me busy while we're snowed in. I'm still working on the Lara sweater; I added the stitches for the body, so the rows are now 182 stitches long! It takes me awhile to get through one row. Yesterday I bought some Berocco suede to make the cute booties Kathy and Allison were working on, and the new issue of Vogue Knitting. It will be a great day for sitting by the fire, drinking tea, and knitting!

Comments

kathy b said…
Oh rub it in Lynn! What a fabulous day to sit with tea and knit during the snowstorm. Progress photo on Lara please.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???