Thursday, January 06, 2005

New Favorite Blog (other than this one of course)

As we all know, I love to knit, but I also love to read. Unfortunately for me, my two passions conflict! I still cannot figure out how to knit and read at the same time (I think I may have to implement my toes). Today I found someone with the same problem, Cara from the "january one" knitting blog posts about knitting and reading! Although be assured strictly knitters, it is technically a "knitting blog". Check it out at http://www.januaryone.com, I love the stitch markers her friend sent her. I think I may have to figure out how to make my own because they are so cute and the snazzy ones at Three Bags cost a fortune (even with employee discount!). If you're in a reading mood after this, check out my favorite book blog, The Waterboro Library blog http://www.waterborolibrary.org/blog.htm. Hope no one has been too busy shoveling to knit!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I too loved the stitch markers. Was it the blue that got you Al? It was the blue that did it for me. I am going to your favorite book blog next. Thanks for the post. kath

Blog Archive