Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Finals week is fast approaching, but what am I doing instead of studying? Knitting of course!

I am continuing on my sweater, I ripped it all out after talking to Lynette and now I'm back to where I ripped from. Oh well, it's really fun, I don't mind knitting it at all. I feel like I have no WIPs at all. I only have my Koigu belt, the sweater, and my bamboo shawl. The shawl has been hopelessly abandoned (I too have a "middle child" shawl, Mom), my goal is to have it done by my cousin's wedding in October, so I have plenty of time to finish it-and to find a dress to match!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Al,

I object to your having a middle-child. You are a firstborn and have no point of reference for this. I think you should knit due to finals, its a quieting thing.

mom

Blog Archive