Thursday, January 06, 2005

CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST

I am in LOVE with this yarn by GGH, Amelie, but I do not know what to make with it :( So I am offering to you the chance to give me ideas. The winner will get a GREAT su-prize (I don't know what yet but it will be really good, I promise). The only restrictions are that it must use the "beige" color (which is actually more of a light gold-so pretty!) and cannot use more than three balls of the Amelie because that is all Three Bags Full has right now and I want to get started soon. Thanks everyone-good luck!

Meanwhile, I am working on my "Lucky" sweater from Stitch and Bitch Nation. The directions are not great so it took a couple of tries to get started, but I'm cruising along now. I hope to be finished by my birthday (February 27), just in time for spring! I'll post a picture as soon as I can

Hope everyone is doing great on this snowy day (the perfect opportunity to knit!)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Dear Al,

Are you posting at school? hee hee hee
good for you
mom

Blog Archive