Sunday, December 05, 2004

Margaret's Baby Blanket

Well guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, school has been killing me! However, my neglectful behavior will soon end, seeing that winter break is coming soon! Speaking of, the X-mas knitting continues here at the Boyer household. The fingerless gloves I am making for a friend are coming along, however, I still haven't figured out how to make the finger hole. I cannot understand the instructions that they give, it is very frustrating! However, I am excited about my latest project, a baby blanket for our friend and neighbor, Margaret (who is due in January). It is especially exciting because it is my first project of my own design (although I borrowed the diamond pattern from this month's interweave)! I will try to post a picture as soon as possible, hope everyone's doing well!

No comments:

Blog Archive