Thursday, December 30, 2004

Christmas craziness coming to a close

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time but I'm still recovering from the holidays! Hopefully New Year's Eve will be low-key (full of knitting!) Now that all my gifts are finished (yeah!) I have picked a new project for me (Thanks to Honey and Papa-my grandparents-for the money with which to buy the yarn):The 'Lucky Wrap Sweater' from Stitch and Bitch Nation and I am so excited. Being my first sweater, it may be a little ambition, but oh well, it will be a learning experience if nothing else. The pattern is not that diffucult, it's an all over clover lace stitch. The yarn is Rowan 4-ply Soft in dark green and I think it will be great for spring and summer (when I will most likely finish it). Hope everyone had a great holiday and I hope I get the chance to post again soon
PS- Does anyone own Stitch and Bitch Nation because I just photocopied the pattern and I'm not sure what needle size to use (4?)? I would appreciate all your help!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Al

You inspire me. The ambitious part is something you need to teach me! Good news, you should be at the finishing stage when the IRISHEYES girls have their getaway ! Lynn is a great finisher and Im sure Maureen is too!

Blog Archive