We had a busy Thanksgiving weekend. On Thanksgiving Day my brothers and their families came up to my mom's for dinner. My niece Maggie (who's 8) asked me to teach her to knit. I went out Friday to get some needles and yarn since we were going down to my brother's house in Plainfield on Saturday for Erin's birthday. Erin turned 10 this week, she is Maggie's older sister. So here are some pictures of Maggie's first knitting lesson and of Erin in her birthday hat and felted daypack. I taught Erin and Maggie the knit stitch, and they both caught on pretty quickly. I hope they are able to do some more knitting before I see them in Disney World!

Comments

kathy b said…
So fun to see a brand new knitter learning from you Lynn. She's say someday, "My Aunt Lynn taught me to knit." What a gift!

Backpack and hat really really cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Every Once in a While I Might Post

I'm Making Bunny Rabbits

Do You Smile When You Knit???