Thursday, November 25, 2004

Cabled Hat

Happy Turkey Day to everyone! I'm so glad that we're back on our old site :) I just couldn't master the other site, and I missed seeing everyone elses projects. While we were gone I cabled something for the first time and it turned out pretty well. I had to cable the brim of a hat and then kitchner it together and pick up the stitches. So I learned three new skills! However, the kitchnering did not work very well with the cables, so I have to turn that part towards the back. I will try to have a picture of it posted soon. Also, I'm beginning to work on my X-mas presents. I am only planning on making three things, but the requests keep rolling in. Plus, I'm making a mohair sweater for myself before X-mas. So much to do, so little time, I must go begin working.

No comments:

Blog Archive