Tuesday, October 26, 2004

New Knitting Books and Magazines!

I don't know about you guys but I get very excited at the prospect of new knitting magazines. So it's lucky for me that Vogue Knitting and Interweave are coming out with their winter issues just in time for the holidays, on November 9th. Also, be sure to check out Interweave's online patterns, they're usually good (and free!). http://interweave.com/knit/interweave_knits/Default.asp

There's also a great new book out called Last Minute Gifts. We looked through it at Border's on Sunday and it looked like there were a lot of good ideas. I especially like the drawstring purse and the camisole. The scarf I'm making is also from that book (the one that Huck is wearing in my last post). http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1584793678/qid=1098842124/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/002-9180327-6416063

P.S.- Love the alpacas Lynn! Don't feel bad about not buying any yarn, my mom bought some llama yarn five years ago and didn't use it until this summer!

1 comment:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I bought the interweave knits Holiday gifts winter 2008 it has tons of super patterns and you get to play for a contest find all the sheep fun stuff:) I saw last minute gifts at knitpicks for a really good price it is one on my wish list:)Hugs Darcy

Blog Archive